Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Taylor

Hello Every and Anyone....

My eyes were opened up recently, by a small little angel fighting for her life at the fragile age of three months. Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her I do have the feeling of her inside of me and lingering in my soul on a daily basis as she continues to teach through her struggle and challenges the neccessary strength needed to battle for our own existence and the receive the privelege of life with never ending courage. Little Taylor has inspired me to start this blog and chase after my dream of becoming a writer while abandoning the crippling mechanism of fear that prevents so many from truly living the life we dream. I've also realized through her, that often times our dreams and desires, correctly formed, are never ours alone, but always shared in the hearts of the people we cherrish and whom sometimes without knowing, cherish us from a distance.

It is possible that Taylor may need a heart in the future, that being said I vow to always share mine, and write not only for me but for those who can not share in my passion. I can an only hope through my resolve and willingness to evolve, I can one day affect others in a positive way and reach an audience that I never believed possible. This site will be and always is dedicated to Taylor Whitehead. Without fear, I hope to spread a message, so peacefully bestowed in me.

A writer was once asked what he was writing about by a friend. The writer responded.

"I am writing about my conversations with an angel."
The friend responded with a puzzled look on his face, "How is that possible, no one really knows what an angel would say."

The writer never looked up from his typewriter and smiled softly as he confidently said. "Well if you would just let me finish...."

Taylor...I know you are tired, as any beautfiul angel should be....Thanks for the conversation, I can't imagine how special your going to be when the day comes in which were actually able to share words.

Please help Taylor by removing some of her work load.....so she can rest a little bit before continuing on her journey...keep her in your thoughts and hearts.

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful Corey! We have done a lot of refecting ourselfs lately, and this little soul has taught us a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corey - As always you find a way to touch my soul. Taylor has many challenges ahead of her, but she has been blessed to have wonderful people around the world (like you) to stand up with her as she fights this battle. You remain close to our hearts as well. God Bless. t

    ReplyDelete